Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Scarlett the Sass master - Part 2- The next day

OK, so if you keep up with my blog, then you may or may not know that yesterday I got myself in a bit of trouble even though none of it was my fault and I totaly didn't deserve what I got yet somehow I'm the bad guy. Yeah. Remember that? If you havent read that yet, I recomemend checking that out first:

http://scarlettssworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/scarlett-sass-master.html


Well, I feel like I owe you a little bit of continuity, so here's what happened today;

We had German last lesson again, and yesterday I managed to get myself into a bit of a pickle. So, my objective was to just keep my head down, don't draw attention to myself and go with the flow.

Well, that managed to fail during the first five minutes, since, while we were all going into the classroom, the teacher pulled me aside to have a "chat".

Now, any school kid will know that when a teachers says they want to have a chat, you should turn around, run as fast as you can, and NEVER EVER STOP. But. since I'm not the best at sprinting, I just did as I was told like the good little Scarlett that I am.

And, by the way, this morning, I managed to accidentaly interupt my art teacher too, and all she said was "Oh, yes, I didn't see that." That's all it would have taken.

So anyway, I'm stood in the doorway to the classroom and the teacher is stood in front of me, in such a position that she cant see into the classroom but I can. And all I can see is all my friends laughing hystericaly. One of them then starts dancing, so by this point I was fighting back laughter.

She then goes on to say that she was sorry about shouting at me yesterday, and I didn't deserve it, but I shouldn't of shouted at her. I didn't shout, I just happen to be a naturally loud person, which I said to her, and then she said that she understands, since the room was loud and I have a "naturally commanding voice"(?) She then says that I shouldn't have interrupted her,I say I though she was finished, then my friend starts dancing again. Thanks Liz.

She then says that she was just in such a bad mood because everyone was talking and shouting, that I "pushed her over the edge a bit" (whoa, there's of exact quotes in this) and that it was all OK, but she then expected me to apologise and i didn't. At this point I was fighting back, quite violent, laughter, and I could just see my friend stood behind the teacher, mimicking her actions.

She then proceeds to ask me if I was sorry, to which I was afraid that if I answer, then all that would come out was a fit of giggles, so i just kind of stood there, nodding numbly.

After what felt like eight million years, she let back into my classroom, to which I sat down to be bombarded by questions from my friends, and I told them what happens, and that when they stand behind someone dancing, it doesn't help the situation at all.

After the lesson, we were going for the bus and one of my friends told me that at one point she was worried I was going to burst out into song. What? She said she was stood there thinking "Please don't say anything that reminds Scarlett of a song, please don't say anything that reminds Scarlett of a song, please don't say anything that reminds Scarlett of a song." My friends must think I'm really weird.

See you next time unicorn lovers!
Scarlett
x

No comments:

Post a Comment