Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

3DS - Why I want one and Why I need a job

Hey guys!

So, today I was looking for any cool new DS games for the plane ride to Cypus (its soon now!) to play on my DSIXL (which I took forever to get) and I realised that I've pretty much played every good game in the genre I like.

Since I'm a massive gaming nerd, and I really like mystery games with proper story lines, I've played most good games and I was searching for something awesome and new, but, unfortunately, there isn't any. Shame.

My two favourite game series of all time are Ace Attorney and Professor Layton, so ,of course, I was heart broken when the new PL game came out at Christmas only on 3DS. So, after a fair bit of googling, I found out that there was an AA/PL CROSSOVER GAME, made only for 3DS. I WANT TO KILL NINTENTO.

I'm pretty sure someone at Nintendo is out to get me, since after another fair amount of googling, I found out that there is a new Phoenix Wright game for 3DS as well!!!

I could have cried. Seriously. It was just like... Me and my friends had gone to a club, and someone had taken all my friends to a fancy VIP bar that I was too cheap to get into, so I just sat back and chilled with my really old friends, even though I've heard all their stories a million times.

I don't actually care that much about the 3D effects, or the new features, I'm happy with the features of my current DS, but it's just the games that they're bringing out for it that make me want to buy it so bad!!!

I think I need a job. Just to get some spending money to buy stuff, and then I'll be happy. Yeah. I dunno, I just want that game SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!

Here's a list of other games I recommend:
Rhythm Paradise
Secret Files
Ghost Trick
PW AA
PL


Do you know any other good mystery games?







No comments:

Post a Comment