Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Cyprus - Day 1 - Part 2

Hi guys!..again.

So, heres my part 2 for day 1 of my trip to Cyprus! Its pretty dark from this part forward, so photos are going to be few and between.

We got off the plane somewhere between half Seven and quarter to. I was super smart and forgot to look *clap clap clap* We then got our cases and went outside, to bask in the glorious warmth that is the Cyprus weather (even though it is now half eight at night and its dark. I like nighttime, its more fun!:))

We then went to get our hire car, which was parked outside in the car park (No way). After a certain amount of... Creative, tetris like suitcase fitting into the car, we were ready to roll, so I turned up the playlist and we had a car party!! Well, I had a car party. Others either sat quietly, fought, complained, drived (drove?), or tried to lick each other. (I dont even know)

It only took us a couple of minutes to get completely and hopelessly lost, but it extened our car party, and I was having a nice time (I may have been the only one though;)) I was totally enjoy my Macklemore and Coldplay)

After about half an hour of driving around what looked like Jurasic Park (lots of big gates and 'KEEP OUT's), we finally managed to get onto what at least seemed like the right road. It was at this point I realised that I had been going on England time, so its actually 11 o clock, not nine. Oops.

There is also a giant flying cockroach on our windscreen, which I have christened Darwin. Hi Darwin. My sister thinks hes dead, but I know that really hes just chilling. Have fun, Darwin.

Well, its now half eleven and we are still hopelessly lost. I think we are going the right way now, and we are probably going to be there soon. Ish. Darwin has given me the burst of hope that I had been lacking, beacause he definatley seemed like the lucky sort of cockroach, rather than the evil kind.

But, we are on track, which is close enough. I think. I hope. Probably. Well

Quarter to midnight and WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! The villa looks super awesome, and its all ultra cool.

We dtarted unpacking, and Ive unpacked most of my stuff, but now my bed looks like this

Which is the opposite of helpful:)x

Ok, so now its 1:20am so its not even technically today anymore. But yeah.

Byyyeee:)x

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment