Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Blurg - Feeling Sick

Hhojojbjojhhgkuoggouugoougoigigykllykligogoufuuififfiuoutouttuotntulkjgjguguidtrdddrrdrrrxdrytfftftuutvyfuyfyfyfyuiyfyifyfgkuucjgckvh,jbvkhchcfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...

I feel really quite sick today, and the only way to describe it that I can think of is... blluuurrrrgggg.

Mhhhhhmmahmwjajshamsjamshamshamshamshsmxhsmxhd...

But, being in an awful lot of pain, made me start thinking about being ill. I don't know about you, but for me, illness/feeling icky always seems to happen at the the worst of times, or on the worst possible days.

A few that stick out for me a handful of Friday nights, my friends 10th birthday sleepover, a nine hour plane ride to Florida, and a sleepover at my friends house the day before New Year's Eve.

So my sicknessis always seem to strike at the most inappropriate of times, and it always ends up massively inconveniencing my day/life. I think I get sick too much, and when I do, I feel icky and talk really weakly and say please a lot.

Anybody else feeling icky?

Byyyyeeee!x

PS Also, this is so awesome I don't even have words for it. I just can't asdfghjkl

No comments:

Post a Comment