Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Terrible Tuesday that Never got Posted


Hi guys!

*flash back*

As for Terrible Tuesdays and Amazing Wednesday Nights, I have missed both of these this week, because we were away so we didnt do Wednesday Night Tea and I just forgot to upload Tuesday. Actually, I did some pretty cool stuff on tuesday, so I might actually upload that at a later date. Probably on, like, a sunday or something. Im just great with schedules like that ;D

*end of flash back*

Meanwhile, on a sunday, about a month later...


Hi guys!

So, a bit ago, I said that I had an... Interessting Tuesday in Cyprus, and I recently came back across the pictures, and it was just too good to NOT upload. So then...

When I was in Cyprus, on our last day, we spent the day at a hotel called the Venus Beach Resort.


It was reaallly nice, and had an amazing pool, it was a really deep infinity pool that was really pretty to look at.


After a full day of pool-ing, we went back to our room to get ready for our flight. We unpacked to find our traveling clothes, and it got kind of messy...


Oh well #YOLO am I right? No. Ok.

Then, I washed my hair, got dressed, put on my Epic Tshirt (which if you read a lot of my post you will know is the only thing I wear ever. Seriously. Im wearing it as I type this)
Didnt belive me, did you?

Then, we settled down, ate some Pizza Hut, then went to the airport and caught our flight home. Sigh. I wish I was still there!!



Well thats all folks! See you next time!
Byyyeeee!:)
Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment