Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

In Town With the Bestie

Hi guys:)

So, on Tuesday, I went into to town with one of my best friends, Brooke. We had a really nice day (Well, I had a really nice day. I dont know, about Brooke, but she seemed to have a nice time.) We had a cool day out, went shopping, ate pizza (Yum!) and I bought some really cool stuff. I didnt buy that much, as I had already done my main holiday shop, but I bought some really cute little accsesories and bit and bibs, so it was still equally worth the trip. I also got a day out with my bestie westie:)

I thought I'd share some pics of the day:


Fun bus times!!:)


More fun bus times:)


Going HIPPPSTTTTTEEERRRR in Primark;)


Pizza time! A before shot of my lunch:)


Brooke in the Pizzeria:)


Me in afore metioned Pizzeria:)


The after shot of my lunch!:) (I was starving! Haha:))

... Im not sure what to say about this...

Chilling in the shopping centre:)

:P

And, here are some of the things that I bought:


The cutest phone case I have EVER seen!


Really cool 'Nail pearls' I thought these looked so cool, and I really love the colour as well:) (Even though I have absoloutley no clue about nail art, but they seemed easy enough:))


I also bought a lot of stuff for Fathers Day, since I dont think I will be going in town again for a while, so "When in Town" as they say:) I also really love the card (little monster RAWR:))

So theres my day in town! I had a really nice time, and I took some nice pictures:)

Bye guys! x

No comments:

Post a Comment