Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Amazing Wednesday Nights 1


Hi guys!

I really like Wednesdays. They are the middle of the week, and Wednesday night marks the point where the coming weekend is closer than the one that has just passed. Its also the day that we do a Wednesday Night Tea, which is where me and my parents have a lovely big tea and then watch a film or a program, and I just really enjoy it.

So I thought Id start sharing my Amazing Wednesday Night experiances with you, for no apparent reason. Yeah. Because why not?

So I shall start with tonight!

Right now, since its that time of the year again, we are watching The Apprentice. I really like watching TA because it just seems really fun, and Id really like to do something like that. I know its perhaps not the "coolest" thing for a thirteen year old girl to watch, but I enjoy it, so who cares? YAY FOR BUSSINESS AND MAKING MONEY.

So, at about 8 o clock I set the table and en we all sat down to eat our din-dins, a meal lovingly cooked by my mum, consisting of Garlic Chicken, lots of different potatos in different languges, bread and sweet corn. Yums:)

We then settled down to watch TA, which was kinda awesome, and I always enjoy watching it:)

Sorry I meant to take some pictures too, but I forgot and spent a load of time making the funky header bar (from scratch might I add).

So, I hope you enjoyed my Wednesday night, and this is it then! *weep* (Until next Wednesday:))

Byyyyyyyeeeeee :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment