Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Photography

Hi guys!

So, Ive recently gotten really interested in photography. Before, I just found it a bit of a waste of time, taking time to take a picture so you can remember the moment you just took to take said picture.

But, I dont know, Ive just recently found it really interesting taking pictures and editing them and stuff. I wouldnt exactly call them pointless pictures - but thats pretty much what they are.

I just enjoy going around and taking random pictures of stuff and pretending it makes me artsy. Like so:


Here is an artistic shot of my slippers and PJ bottoms, and half of my room:) Just because.


Heres a creative fridge shot.

And, my favourite, here is a rather meloncoly collage of a bunch of unicorns:



I just really enjoy taking photos and editing them now, an awful lot more than I used to. I just like the creative weirdness that it brings ie A fridge shot and a unicorn collage.

Ive decided Im going to do a lot mor photography, and I think Im going to benefit from it:)

Byyyyyeeee:)x

No comments:

Post a Comment