Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Cyprus Day 7

Hi guys!

Whats up? I feel like I havent seen you in ages! Your hair looks nice.

Cyprus! Day 7! My holiday is almost over. Pooey. But, lets just enjoy it while it lasts, shall we?

Well, I woke up this morning (feeling like P Diddy;)) at about 10 o clock, which is pretty late compared to the other days, and I was told that we werent going out today. We decided to just chill by the pool after the contraversey of yesterdays trip, and the amount of 'wasted time' on this holiday (all of which I have really enjoyed). So, we just pooled about and did whatever all morning. We worked on our water routine a bit, and taught it to Scout, so thats coming along swimmingly (hehehehe ;)).

At lunchtime we got dressed and decided to go down to the beach for lunch, so we hopped in the car and drove to a lovely beach by the sea. Well, all beaches are by the sea. For the most part. Unless they're by a river. huh.

So then we played about on the beach for a while, just messing with sand and burying our feet. There was also a big spinning play thing there as well, so me and Scout had a ride on that.

After that we came back to the villa, and did some more chilling. I danced a bit and did some blog posts, which I cant post yet because of a dodgey internet service (see Blog Note - Upload Problems)

When I got out and got dried, I went upstairs to get ready and, after about forever of choosing what to wear, I finally decided on:


Then I went and sat outside for a little bit, browsed twitter and tried to upload some blog posts (and failed), and just apprechiated the fact that I am on holiday, in the sun, in Cyprus. Wooohooo!


Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment