Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Blog Note - Upload Problems

Hi guys!

Im sorry. Ive been in Cyprus, and the internet connection is quite bad, so... Sorry.

A couple of points I would like to touch on:

Terrible Tuesdays & Amazing Wednesday Nights

I have missed both of these this week, because we were away so we didnt do Wednesday Night Tea and I just forgot to upload Tuesday. Actually, I did some pretty cool stuff on tuesday, so I might actually upload that at a later date. Probably on, like, a sunday or something. Im just great with schedules like that ;D

Cyprus Blogs

I will post these, I just got a little behind in writing them. I planned to write them at night when we got in from our endless partying, but I forgot that we would be getting in everynight at about midnight-1 am. So I am very tired, and always go straight to sleep:)

So I will put things up ASAP and that might just be when I get home, I also still have to write some of the blog posts so... We'll just see how that goes.

Thanks guys!
Byyyyyyeeeeeee;)x


Just for no reason... How I look right now


Going out to paaarrrrttttaaayyyyyyy ;)

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment