Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Amazing Wednesday Nights 2


Hey guys!

Guess whos back, back again!

Its me again! Im back from my disapearence! I have resumed my general Wednesday night blogging, and everything is back to normal. If you havent yet, I recomended you read my excuse/appology here.

Also, I know I posted Terrible Tuesdays on a Wednesday. Im a fail, ok?

Now thats out of the way, back to regularly shcedualed blogging!

My sisters friend came over this afternoon, so my Wednesday afternoon was a bit different to normal. But anyway, I went with my mum to pick my dad up from work, then came back and just chilled with my IPad for a bit, doing bit and bobs, blogging, twitter, ect.

Then my real Wednesday night started.


We had Garlic Chicken (my favourite<3) with lots of potatos and sweet corn.

We then watched The Apprentice, which I love, before departing to bed and watching Good News, which I also love.

Then it was sleepy times for me, I love Wednesday nights, it was UH-MAY-ZING. LIKE YEAH.

Anyways, see you next week guys!:)

Byeyeyeyeye!
Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment