Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

Terrible Tuesdays 1


Hi guys!

I hate Tuesdays. I always have. Its just such a 'nothing day', its just a space filler between Monday and Wednesday. Thursdays are better because thats Friday-eve, but as for Tuesdays - NO.

For me, I find Tuesdays to be more depressing than Mondays, just because its not really anything, and it just makes you think about how your not really doing anything with your life. It just feels like a time filler.

Thats why Ive decided to start this segment, which I will christen as Terrible Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, Im going to try my hardest to do something fun/different. I will start next week, on Tuesday (Duh) and I will try my hardest to do something really fun or different to normal.

Last Tuesday I went shopping with my best friend, which was really fun, and next Tuesday I will do something equally exciting, so stay tuned folks;)

I hope to see you on Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning with an exciting story about my amazing Tuesday! (Probably:P)

Bye:)x

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment